Fat Joe, Remy Ma Detail 'Plata o Plomo' Album, Track List
Fat Joe and Remy Ma have unveiled the track list and release date for their forthcoming collaborative album, Plata o Plomo. As Rap-Up reports, the LP will be released in February.
Named after Columbian drug lord Pablo Escobar’s reported approach to dealing with the government (Plata o Plomo means “silver or lead” in Spanish, or in other words “money or bullets”), the 12-song set features collaborations with French Montana, Ty Dolla $ ign, the-Dream, Stephanie Mills, BJ the Chicago Kid and others.
In an Instagram post that displayed the album’s cover art, Remy Ma revealed the album is executive produced by Cool & Dre.
Plata o Plomo also features their breakout hit “All the Way Up” with French Montana and Infrared. The song has been nominated in the Best Rap Performance and Rap Song categories for the 2017 Grammy Awards.
Plata o Plomo will be released on February 10th.
Plata o Plomo Track List
1. “Beast” featuring Elley
2. “Swear to God” featuring Kent Jones
3. “Spaghetti” featuring Kent Jones
4. “All the Way Up” featuring French Montana and Infrared
5. “How Can I Forget” featuring Kent Jones
6. “How Long (Interlude)”
7. “Say Yes” featuring Sevyn Streeter and BJ the Chicago Kid
8. “Heartbreak” featuring the-Dream
9. “Cookin” featuring French Montana and RySoValid
10. “Money Showers” featuring Ty Dolla $ ign
11. “Too Quick” featuring Kingston
12. “Dreaming” featuring Stephanie Mills
Thanks to: Rolling Stone Latest Music News